JetCare Youth Dead Sea Exfoliation
The JetCare Youth line is formulated with the powerful protective nourishment of Dead Sea minerals, targeted to youthful skin in the early stages of collagen loss, loss of elasticity and photodamage that leads to fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin later. JetCare Youth focuses on “prejuvenation” – helping to support the skin’s natural health with preventative mineral rich Dead Sea treatments, their beneficial properties amplified with the powerful jet pressure technology that JetPeel is renowned for.
While JetCare for mature skin focuses on reversing the cumulative damage of years of exposure and age, JetCare Youth is designed to preserve the natural youth and beauty inherent in the skin. This vital goal demands the proven clinical power of naturally nourishing, regenerating Dead Sea minerals.
Step two of JetCare Youth treatment is gentle exfoliation with the Dead Sea Exfoliation solution. Dead Sea salts are an excellent exfoliator, with gentle scrubbing action that delivers the deep nourishment of rich minerals during exfoliation, ensuring an exceptional replenishing and hydrating effect even as it gently removes the layer of impurities and dead skin cells on the epidermal surface.
Key ingredients include:
- Dead Sea Minerals Dunaliella HGL – micro-algae that helps to reduce glycation, which causes skin cell aging, and protects the skin from damage caused by sun exposure.
- Allantoin – extracted from the Comfrey plant, this ingredient helps moisturize, exfoliate and smooth the skin surface, helping to improve dullness and restore a glowing look.
- Lactic Acid – gentle AHA that helps remove dead cells from the skin’s surface, helping to stimulate cell renewal. Unlike other AHAs, Lactic Acid also helps boost the skin’s natural moisture.
- Organic Aloe Vera – aloe Vera is an antioxidant emollient that rapidly softens the skin and provides antimicrobial action. The powerful calming effect of Aloe Vera is a vital part of the Dead Sea Exfoliation treatment, soothing the skin during exfoliation.
- D-Panthenol 75% – D-Panthenol, also known as vitamin B5, is a deeply nourishing and hydrating ingredient, helping to seal in moisture, reinforce the skin’s natural barrier, and protect from the effects of exposure and aging.
Speak to an expert
To book a consultation or a demo, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.Contact Us